Every engineering team face problem of where to maintain documentation once team grows. We at Jobbatical faced similar problem and finally comes to a working solution.
What is Docusaurus?
Docusaurus is an open source by facebook. It is written in React and easily extended to create similar documents like react docs.
How it helps
- Centralized documentation for your team
- Easy setup, better readability and linking (same as React docs ❤️)
- Versioning is easy with multiple contributors
- Markdown support to create content
- Built using React (can be extended based on need)
- Document search (algolia is also supported for more advanced search capabilities)
# Getting started npm install --global docusaurus-init cd documentation-folder docusaurus-init
Hope this helps if someone is looking for better centralized documentation need for the company or development team in general 😇